- To manage products and brand management to ensure Company sales objective are met profitably.
- To ensure marketing plans (events and training) are implemented according to plan.
- Execute marketing and branding activities such as preparing marketing tools, contributing to online and print advertising, and participating in workshop and conference.
- Ensure timely submission and approval of documentations for planned activities.
- To monitor and control marketing materials within budget allocation.
- To deliver training and produce training collaterals in ensuring high levels of product knowledge of external and internal stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent with Science background.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Marketing preferably science-related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Independent, proactive and a team player.
- Pleasant personality with good organizational and written communication skills.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Added bonus if possess basic designer skills with Adobe Illustrator.
* This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage