The skyla VB1 Veterinary Clinical Chemistry Analyzer is a compact system designed to perform blood biochemistry tests – fast, reliable and with high accuracy. Applying only a few blood can suffice to perform up to 15 tests on the veterinary patient sample.
It’s easy-to-use and simple operation requires no specialized training and enables you to obtain results in about 15 minutes with the precision and accuracy equivalent to those of a clinical laboratory analyzer.
The device provides fully automatic procedures to test samples with only three steps :
- Step1. Inject 200 μl blood sample
- Step2. Press “START” and then insert reagent disc
- Step3. Read the results
- Step1. Barcode Reading
- Step2. Centrifuge and Dilute
- Step3. Panel / Cartridge Internal Quality Control
- Step4. Reaction and Multiple Detections
- Step5. Analysis
- Step6. Display and Print Results
The device combines biochemistry, electrolyte and electrolyte test functions, which helps users save time, space and money.
Whole blood sample can be measured without pre-treatment.
The device is designed in portable and space saving ways with only 5.5kg.