VINNO M55 combines high-class performance with compact size to meet all your clinical needs with its unmatched image quality and durability.
Due to VINNO’s innovative RF platform, the system can acquire 40 times the amount of raw signal for back-end process which presents better resolution and powerful post-process capability.
Better orientation delivers better penetration for diﬃcult patients.
Exquisite performance on superﬁcial tissue imaging
With the tablet-like touch interface, you can navigate to system functions quickly with less movement distance and fewer steps to complete an exam.
With smart touch panel operation, you can select the probe and application preset in a single step.
Edit and change the sequence of comment and measurement items just by dragging on the touch screen.
- Easy Compare for patient exam follow up.
- Needle Enhancement is a nice tool to visualize the needle tip in radiology.
- Interventional Applications.
- Contrast Bubble Imaging is good for organ edge delineation, blood perfusion monitoring in organs and lesion characteristics recognition.
- Stress Echo is a useful tool to help doctors to determine how well your heart and blood vessels are working.
- TDI allows for measurements of tissue movement.This tool is ideal for assessing diastolic function of the left ventricle.
- STIC acquires volume data in high spatial and temporal resolution.
- Freeview obtains any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line or curve through a structure. This technology enables views of even irregularly shaped structures not attainable in 2D imaging.
- Auto Follicle can help calculate the number and volume of ovaries automatically
Built-in tutorials for learning and practicing, on the machine. Submit the scanned images for scoring and feedback by experts.
The expert can give lessons online and the students can watch through APP of FLYINSONO in remote areas, in remote area, they can even do interactive communication by text and voice.
In daily work, if the primary doctor is not sure about the disease case, he can upload the image to FLYINSONO server and ask for help from experts in real time. The expert can inspect the whole scanning process and make a diagnosis based on his rich experience through FLYINSONO APP.
In daily practice, the experts can view the patient cases uploaded by primary doctors and control the quality of diagnosis