VINNO G55 combines high-class performance with compact size to meet all your clinical needs with its unmatched image quality and durability.
- CBI ( Contrast Bubble Imaging) is good for organ edge delineation, blood perfusion monitoring organs and recognition of lesion characterization recognition.
- Easy compare for patient follow-up.
- Needle enhancement is a nice tool to visualize the needle tip in radiology interventional application.
- STIC acquire volume data in high spatial and temporal resolution.
- Freeview obtains any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line or curve through a structure. This technology enables view of even irregularly shaped structures not attainable in 2D imaging.
- Auto Follicle can help to calculate the number and volume of ovaries automatically.
- Stress Echo is a useful tool to help doctors to determine how well your heart and blood vessels are working.
- TDI allows for measurement of tissue movement. This tool, is ideal to assess diastolic function of the left ventricle.
Built-in tutorials and the student can learn and practice on the machine. Submit the scanning images and the experts can review and give score and feedback.
The expert can give lessons on line and the students can watch through APP of FLYINSONO in remote area in real time.
In daily work, if the primary doctor are not sure about the disease case,he can upload the image to FLYINSONO server and ask for help from expert in real time. The expert can inspect the whole scanning process and make diagnosis based on his rich experience through FLYINSONO APP.
In daily practice, the experts can view the patient cases uploaded by primary doctors and control the quality of diagnosis.