Blood Analysis System
The portability of the IRMA Blood Analysis System and its intuitive, user friendly IRMA App make it convenient and easy for a variety of healthcare practitioners to use in a multitude of clinical settings.
• Color touchscreen with video tips easily guides you through the
• Reference ranges for multiple patient types and blood sample types may
be pre-programmed and abnormal results are immediately flagged in color on display.
• Removable IRMA Tablet makes it efficient to share test results or make notes on the large color screen.
• Efficiently scan cartridge lot and calibration code, patient ID, and operator ID (optional) with the universal built-in ID and 2D bar code scanner and eliminate transcription errors.
• Easy on-board printing and wireless connectivity to external printers and electronic information systems.
• Room temperature test cartridges are ready when you are.
• Compact design offers convenient point-of-care portability with an integrated handle to easily use in multiple departments or move from room to room.
• Solid state operation with no moving parts ensures highest reliability and is ready when needed most.
• Maintenance-free system allows you to focus on your patients rather than servicing equipment.
• Built on the trusted IRMA platform with over 24 years of proven precision and accuracy equivalent to reference lab equipment.
• Self-calibration prior to each test prevents lost patient samples.
• Unprecedented analytical performance yielding results 99.6% of the time.
• Liquid QC, automatic electronic QC, and optional QC lockout feature ensure lab quality results.
• Robust analyzer design is backed by a standard 2-year warranty.